Our mission is to provide a comprehensive, multidisciplinary assessment of persons with memory concerns. Education and treatment recommendations will then be provided to the person and their family.
- The clinic is available on Tuesday afternoons and all day on Thursdays.
- The first appointment will last approximately two hours.
- The follow-up appointment is about an hour in length.
- Follow-up visits will be scheduled as appropriate.
- The clinic does not provide primary medical care but will communicate with the individual’s primary physician.
At the First Appointment
- It is important to have a family member or close friend attend the appointment with you.
- A detailed history will be obtained.
- The assessment will include memory testing, functional assessments, and a physical examination.
At the Follow-Up Appointment
- A detailed summary (assessment results, diagnosis and treatment recommendations) will be provided and discussed with you and your family.
- A copy of the summary will be provided to your physician.
- Information regarding dementia, dementia care, and community resources will be provided.
To schedule an appointment contact us at 608.647.6161
Appointments will take place at:
Center Creek Professional Building
1313 West Seminary Street
Richland Center, WI 53581