What Patients Have to Know About Our Medical Care Services
Frequently Asked Questions
Select the link below to get your account started. If you’re new to online bill pay, use your Richland Medical Center account number on your bill for your user name and temporary password. Once you get logged in, you will then be prompted to set a new password.
Our billing department is available from Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM–5:00 PM (CT). Feel free to stop by anytime during the week to make a payment.
Yes, you can make your payment at the Urgent Care clinic.
Weekdays: Between the hours of 5:00 PM–8:00 PM, Monday to Friday
Weekends: Between the hours of 8:00 AM–12:00 PM, Saturday and Sunday
Our billing cycle is every 30 days, and perhaps, you made your payment while your invoice was in the process of being printed or it had already been processed and was placed in the mail. If you have any questions about payments and invoices, we recommend that you speak to our specialists at the billing department.
It may take up to two billing cycles for insurance to apply payments to your account, pending on the timing of the invoices. We recommend that you make a payment based on what your “estimated insurance” won’t pay, which will be noted on your invoice. Making an effort to apply payments to your account is recommended, but if you’re unsure of what your balance is, please give us a call at (608) 647-6161 ext. 4130 or 4137.
If you are a new patient to our clinic:
- Transfer your medical records from your previous facility to our clinic, prior to your appointment. This step is very important if you have a long medical history. Having all the information available for your first appointment will help our clinician and make it easier for you to get to know each other better.
- Arrive 20 minutes prior to your appointment and register on the first floor. Our staff will guide you on which floor you’ll need to check in with.
- Bring all of your insurance cards. You can also take your new Patient Packet form and Credit Card on file form with you if you have no insurance yet.
- Please be reminded to present your photo ID to help our staff identify you in the waiting room for your appointment.
- Make sure to have a list of your current medications.
If you are already a patient and established a connection with us:
- Arrive 20 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Register on the 1st floor, prior to checking in at the reception desk.
- Bring all your insurance cards.
We’re happy to make adjustments to your appointment. If you know which floor your clinician is on, simply give us a call at (608) 647-6161 and refer to the following extensions:
- Urgent Care/1C Reception: 4011
- 2B Reception: 4012
- 2C Reception: 4013
- 3rd Floor Reception: 4014
- Press 0 if you need to speak to the operator
This online service is designed to help our patients view their Richland Medical Center Chart digitally.
- View Your Chart
- See Your Prescriptions
- Review Your Lab Results
- Send Secure Messages
- Request an Appointment
- Print Your Medical Chart